En La Casa Hay Frijoles – Black & White Coloring Page
When Mexican moms don't want to buy food while they're out with their kids, they'll say "En la casa hay comida" (there's food at home) or "En la casa hay frijoles" (there's beans at home). This coloring page was lovingly hand-drawn in honor of all moms out there (like myself and my very own mama) who take pride in cooking for their family everyday.
Why I'm turning into my mother
In recent days, I have found myself saying this more and more as we try to save and fundraise for my daughter's upcoming trip to Dublin, Ireland on March 17th, to perform at the St. Patrick's Day parade with her high school's marching band. 100% of the proceeds from this printable will go directly towards our fundraising goal of $2,500.
Upon purchase you will receive:
• One PDF printable file, in black and white, no color.
• The printout contains a border for you to cut around and insert your finished piece into an 8x10 frame.
• Print on card stock and use markers and gel pens to create your own unique effects.
• Have a coloring contest at home and the winner gets their piece framed!
• If you ruin a sheet, no worries, you can print as many as you need till you get it right.
This page is for personal use only and may not be shared, resold or reproduced partially or entirely for commercial use. ©2018 Copyright, Dioscelina Perez. All rights reserved.
We wholeheartedly appreciate your support. If you know of anyone who can relate to this quote, who would enjoy some coloring fun and who would like to support our fundraising efforts, please share this listing with them.